Our most unlimited class package for more experienced athletes. If you’re looking to compete, whether you’re in the triathlon arena, CF competitions, weightlifting meets, or just the keep-up-with-the-kids category, this membership is for you.
- Unlimited CrossFit classes
- Access to Barbell Club for serious lifting
- Unlimited access to all of our classes (Crossfit, FitLab, Barbell Club and Yoga)
- Unlimited access to FitLab/HIIT classes
- One-on-one personal training sessions with a MOA certified coach
- Physical Therapy with Dr. Cory Parker
- One-on-one stretching, mobility, and fascia release sessions with our mobility expert
- Nutrition Coaching with our in-house certified nutritionist, Amy McNally
One-on-one fundamentals classes are designed to get you ready to safely move weight and begin group classes. If you’re super new, we recommend three of these classes to start.
Intro to Fitness, Fundamentals, and Athletic Development:
- $55/Session for individual
- $90/Session for 2 People
Get them moving! Our kids’ program is tailored for young athletes ages 5-10. We’ll teach them the basics of safe movement patterns that they can build on as they grow for a solid fitness foundation.
- $60 for Member’s Kids
- $80 for Nonmember’s Kids
- 10% off for two kids
15% off for 3+ kids
TRY US OUT FIRST
Drop in for a free workout!
If you decide to sign up and join the MOA community, your drop-in fee will be applied toward your membership.